Eldercare & Disability Services
DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR
Vancouver Island Caregiver’s service is entirely focused on your needs.
Below we list a few of the most common services requested of Vancouver Island Caregivers. Our Licensed Nursing and Personal Service team can provide most services required by doctors orders as well as your personal preferences.
NURSING AND MEDICATION:
- Medication assistance and reminders, monitoring of blood pressure and daily glucose maintenance
- Professional nursing services: catheter care, wound care, and palliative services
- Parenteral feeding (PN)
- Assistance as needed, with bathing, dressing, grooming, oral care, toileting, applying and removing compression stockings
- Meal preparations. Special dietary needs can be catered to, such as lactose-intolerant, diabetic, and gluten-free diets
- Companionship, emotional support, conversation and a friendly relationship, maintaining a safe and assuring environment
- Cognitive help, conversation, reading, memory games such as puzzles and crosswords to keep the mind alert
- Exercises to assist with range of motion (R.O.M) and function as taught by your physiotherapist, occupational therapist or doctor
- Transportation to and from appointments such as social outings, hobbies, hairdressers, banking, groceries, pool and exercise classes, medical appointments, church services and family gatherings
- Housekeeping, laundry, and cooking
- Daily walkabouts. Experience the seasons and fresh air first hand. Join in crafting, gardening and community events. Maybe a luncheon or bingo is more to your liking
- Gardening services
- Travel nurse for holiday travel within and out of country, is available year round
WE’D LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS AND TO BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A QUOTE.