Child Care Services
What duties will be expected of your au pair Caregiver?
Children first, cleaning second!
The care and nurturing of the children is the primary responsibility
VANCOUVER ISLAND CAREGIVERS WILL:
- Organize daily activities such as games and outings for children
- Teach proper hygiene such as using the toilet, washing of hands, bladder and bowel practices
- Supervise weekend school activities such as reading, drawing, colouring and how to use a computer
- Promote good eating habits
- Dress children in appropriate clothing
- Plan age-appropriate activities that promote the physical, emotional, intellectual, and social development of the children with minimal television time
- Discipline and guidance according to your preferences
- Promote feelings of security and happiness in the children
- Ensure that all play is supervised and that the children are never left without direct supervision
- See that the children’s bedrooms, bathroom, and play area are kept neat and tidy
- Transport children to their various activities ( gymnastics, various sports, and classes, preschool, school, etc., if required)
- Our Caregivers are responsible for keeping the children safe, cared for and well-fed while their parents are at work or away.
- Our Caregivers are trustworthy and reliable.
WE’D LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS AND TO BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A QUOTE.